Box Rack Storage, 750 Vials
The CryoMax System, with the convenience of polycarbonate or fiberboard boxes, lets you achieve maximum cryogenic vial storage capacities while maintaining economical evaporation rates. Vial storage in boxes allows for ease of use and accurate inventory of samples.
Each model comes standard with hanging racks, one year parts & labor warranty, and 3 year vacuum warranty.
- Durable aluminum tank with powder coated exterior
- Stainless steel storage racks, configured for 2" high boxes
- Lid lock provision
- Insulated neck tube core
- Compatible design for both liquid and vapor phase storage
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Three-year vacuum warranty
- Total Vial Capacity (2 ml Vial) –750
- Total Box Capacity* – 30
- Rack Capacity – 6
- Boxes Per Rack – 5
- Vials Per Box (2 ml) – 25
- LN2 Capacity (Liters) – 47.4
- Static Evaporation Rate** (Liters/Day) – 0.39
- Static Holding Time** (Days) – 76
- Neck Diameter (mm) – 127
- Exterior Height (mm) – 73.1
- Exterior Diameter (mm) – 508
* Storage Boxes are 2 9/10'' x 2 9/10'' 'x 2 1/20" with a 25 cell capacity.
**Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.