Sample Storage in Canisters w/ Extended Time, 8.4 Liters
The SSC ET Series from ABS offers a variety of units with a wide range of storage capacities. Designed specifically for the user utilizing canes or straws for sample storage with small to medium capacity requirements.
The SSC Series feature reduced neck openings to insure superior temperature uniformity and economical LN₂ evaporation rates. Each unit comes standard with canisters, LN₂ measuring ruler, one year parts & labor warranty, and 3 year vacuum warranty.
- Designed for small capacity storage
- Durable aluminum tank with powder coated exterior
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Lid lock provision
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Liquid nitrogen measuring rod for level validation
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Three-year vacuum warranty
- Number of Canisters – 6
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk) – 1122
- LN2 Capacity (Liters) – 8.4
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day) – 0.15
- Normal Working Time** (Days) – 35
- Neck Diameter (mm) – 55.4
- Exterior Height (mm) – 469.9
- Exterior Diameter (mm) – 259.1
- Canister Height (mm) – 127
- Canister Diameter (mm) – 41.9
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
**Normal Working Time is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operation conditions. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and any individual patterns of use.