Sample Storage in Canisters, 630 Vials
The SSC Series from ABS offers a variety of units with a wide range of storage capacities. Designed specifically for the user utilizing canes or straws for sample storage with small to medium capacity requirements.
The SSC Series feature reduced neck openings to insure superior temperature uniformity and economical LN₂ evaporation rates.
Each model comes standard with canisters, LN₂ measuring ruler, one year parts & labor warranty, and 3 year vacuum warranty.
- Durable aluminum tank with powder coated exterior
- Lid lock provision Fiberglass restricted opening neck design
- Compatible design for both liquid and vapor phase storage
- LN₂ measuring rod for level validation
- Color-coded canisters for inventory identification
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Three-year vacuum warranty
- Total Vial Capacity (5/cane) – 630
- Number of Canisters – 6
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk) – 3300
- ½ cc Straws (10 Cane) - 2100
- LN2 Capacity (Liters) – 34.8
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day) – 0.18
- Normal Working Time** (Days) – 123
- Neck Diameter (mm) –88.9
- Exterior Height (mm) – 675.6
- Exterior Diameter (mm) – 462.3
- Canister Height (mm) – 279.4
- Canister Diameter (mm) – 71.1
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
**Normal Working Time is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operation conditions. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and any individual patterns of use.