Vapor Shipper, 3.6 Liters
ABS’s VS Series Vapor Shippers are the standard when the shipment of biological samples is required. The VS Series utilizes a highly effective hydrophobic absorbent that maintains cryogenic temperatures while helping to eliminate spillage.
Each unit comes standard with canister(s) or rack, one year parts & labor warranty, and one year vacuum warranty.
- Optional protective shipping containers ensure upright shipping
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Lid with locking provision
- Hydrophobic liquid nitrogen absorbent system
- 2 Hour charging capability
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- One-year vacuum warranty
- Total Vial Capacity (6/cane) – 102
- Number of Canisters – 1
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk) – 440
- ½ cc Straws (10/Cane) – 280
- LN2 Capacity (Liters) – 3.6
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day) – 0.26
- Static Holding Time (Days) – 13
- Neck Diameter (mm) – 69.9
- Exterior Height (mm) – 467.4
- Exterior Diameter (mm) – 221
- Canister Height (mm) – 279.4
- Canister Diameter (mm) – 66.6
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
**Static Holding Time is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operation conditions. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and any individual patterns of use.