49 Cu. Ft. Capacity TempLog Premier Stainless Steel Pharma/Validation Freezer
The TempLog Premier Solid Door Stainless Steel Validation Laboratory Freezers are purpose built for scientific and medical applications. Units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller, a forced air directional refrigeration system, and provide excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Auto defrost freezer models have programmed defrost cycles that will reach air temperatures of approximately 0 degrees Celsius.
The all-new Touch Screen temperature display and alarm module offers industry-leading product security real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed, logged and supported by audible/visual alarms, remote alarm contacts, a 4-20mA output and an access port. A USB port is provided for easy data transfer.
Auto defrost freezers have programmed defrost cycles that will reach air temperatures approximately 0 degrees Celsius. ABS's NIST traceable acquisition equipment assuring reproducible operation.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Six shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Keyed door locks
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handles
- Swivel casters (adds 5" to height)
- Interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional two year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 54”W x 30 ¾“ D x 83 ¼"H with casters; 78 ¼”H without casters
- 115V, 60 Hz, 9.6 Amps, 1 HP, BTU/HR 7315
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 515 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°- -25°C
- Touch Screen Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module
- Password-protected control panel
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution, adjustable temperature
- display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Active temperature scale bar display
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Digital 24-hour temperature chart
- Temperature data logging
- USB port for data transfer and software updates
- Real-time operational display clock
- 4-20mA output
- Electronic troubleshooting guide
- Electronic QR Code to access Owner’s Manual & technical support contact Information
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Door ajar alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Operation indicator
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back
- Remote alarm contacts