30 Cu. Ft. Premier Flammable Storage Freezer
The Premier Flammable Storage Freezers Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
The temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller.
Defrosting of the unit will need to be performed periodically to prevent severe ice build-up.
- 30 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Four fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Stainless steel door handle
- Leveling legs
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 35 ¾”
Height: 76 ¾"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 6 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 413 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C to -25°C
- Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts