14 Cu. Ft. Capacity Standard Flammable Storage Freezer with Natural Refrigerants
Flammable storage freezers meet the requirements of NFPA 45 and NFPA 30 for cold storage of flammable and combustible materials in unclassified laboratory locations. Utilizes non-sparking and/or ATEX rated components to ensure an intrinsically safe interior for flammable materials in sealed containers. These units feature temperature alarms, keyed door locks, interior shelving, probe access, and microprocessor temperature control.
Models utilize environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) which vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL or ETL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
Please Note: For manual defrost freezers, periodic manual defrosting is required. Freestanding models require 4" of clearance around back and sides of unit for proper ventilation.
- 14 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged
- Six fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/4")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- Natural, Hydrocarbon Refrigerant (R290)
- Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:23 5/8 "W x 24 3/8” D x 73"H
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL or ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 195 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range:-15°C – -25°
- Digital temperature display with sample simulated probe
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts