17 Cu. Ft. Standard Hazardous Location (Explosion Proof) Freezer
Our explosion proof freezers meetNFPAand OSHAguidelines for Hazardous Location, Class 1, Division II, Groups C & D guidelines. (Units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.)
All spark generating electrical components and connections (compressor, thermostat) are isolated and sealed in vapor-proof enclosures. Electrical wiring is hardwired for additional safety measures.
Power cord is not included. Final power connections at site must be hardwired to meet local codes.
- 17 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Three fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D.
- These units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 32 ½"
- Manual defrost
- Not equipped with line cord and plug; must be hardwired in conduit
- to 120 VAC power source
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed.
- Shipping weight: 273 lbs
- Mechanical thermostat sealed in UL listed explosion proof box
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C