30 Cu. Ft. Standard Hazardous Location (Explosion Proof) Freezer
Our explosion proof freezers meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for Hazardous Location, Class 1, Division II, Groups C & D guidelines. (Units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.)
All spark generating electrical components and connections (compressor, thermostat) are isolated and sealed in vapor-proof enclosures. Electrical wiring is hardwired for additional safety measures.
Power cord is not included. Final power connections at site must be hardwired to meet local codes.
Periodic Manual Defrosting is required.
- 30 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Four fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Stainless steel door handle
- Leveling legs
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D.
- These units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 35 ¾"
Height: 77 ½"
- Manual defrost
- Not equipped with line cord and plug; must be hardwired in conduit to 120 VAC power source
- 115V, 60Hz, 6 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 390 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat sealed in UL listed explosion proof box
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C to -25°C