14 Cu. Ft. Capacity Standard Hazardous Location Freezer
Our Hazardous Location Freezers meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for Hazardous Location, Class 1, Division II, Groups C & D guidelines. These units are engineered for use in environments where volatile / explosive conditions could potentially exist. For storage of flammable or volatile materials within typical laboratory or non-volatile environments, see Flammable Material Storage units.
Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety. Models feature a microprocessor temperature controller, allowing for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats.
Models utilize environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) which vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
Please Note: Not equipped with plug; must be hardwired in conduit. Periodic Manual Defrosting is required.
- 14 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Six fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety
- Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D.
- Shipping weight: 195 lbs
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 5/8"
Depth: 24 3/8"
- Manual defrost
- Not equipped with plug; must be hardwired in conduit
- to 120 VAC power source
- 115V, 60Hz, 3 Amps, 1/3 HP
- ETL listed
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range:-15°C to -25°C