20 Cu. Ft. Manual Defrost Laboratory Chest Freezer
The Premier Manual Defrost Chest Freezers are also purpose built for critical cold storage applications, but where built-in data logging functionality may not be a necessity.
The temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller.
Defrosting of the unit will need to be performed periodically to prevent severe ice build-up.
- 20 Cu. Ft. capacity
- LED Interior light
- Two removable baskets
- Swivel casters (2 ¾”)
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- White cabinet and lid
- One probe access port (3/8")
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty; plus additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 74 3/8”
Height: 34“ with casters; 31 ¼” without casters
(Height with hinged door open 90° is 61 ¾”)
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 5 Amps, 1/4 HP
- Shipping weight: 241 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller:
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C to -25°C
- Standard Temperature Display & Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display: .1° resolution, convertible to display temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts