15 Cu. Ft. Standard Manual Defrost Laboratory Chest Freezer
The Standard Manual Defrost Chest Freezers are intended for general purpose applications where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Manual defrost units have been designed to operate without product damaging auto defrost cycles.
Periodic manual defrost is required on these units.
- 15 Cu. Ft. capacity
- LED Interior light
- Two removable baskets
- Swivel casters (2 ¾”)
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- White cabinet and lid
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One-year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 29 ½”
Height: 35 1/8“ with casters; 32 3/8” without casters
(Height with hinged door open 90° is 62 ½”)
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 5 Amps, 1/4 HP
- Shipping weight: 197 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C to -25°C