20 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Hydrocarbon Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezer
The Premier Hydrocarbon Manual Defrost Freezers take a large step forward in performance from past solid door general purpose units; offering a digital temperature display and alarm module coupled with a microprocessor temperature controller.
Defrosting of the unit will need to be performed periodically to prevent severe ice build-up.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Six fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 30 ¾"
Depth: 28 ½”
Height: 74 5/8"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.96 Amps, ½ HP
- UL/C-UL listed
ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Shipping weight: 254 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C to -25°C