30 Cu. Ft. TempLog Premier Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezer, -30C
TempLog Premier Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezers are purpose built for scientific and medical applications. Units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies. A manual defrost design prevents product damaging temperature spikes from defrost cycles.
Defrosting of the unit will need to be performed periodically to prevent severe ice build-up.
The Touch Screen temperature display and alarm module offers the latest in advanced temperature control and data logging. Offering industry-leading product security with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of the temperature controller.
Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed, logged and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms, along with power outage, sensor error and door ajar alarms, remote alarm dry contacts, a 4-20mA output and an access port are provided to simplify connections to existing facility monitoring systems. A USB port is provided for easy transfer as well as software updates.
Need help with organizing your lab freezer? Check out our Blog Post!
- 30 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Five inner "fast-freeze compartments" with doors for temperature maintenance and recovery
- Four fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Stainless steel door handle
- Caster platform (adds 4" to height)
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404a), foam insulation and packaging
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus additional two year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 35 ¾"
Depth: 34 ¼"
Height: 76 ½” with caster platform; 72 ½” without caster platform
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 10.7 Amps, 1 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 462 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller:
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -27°C to -33°C
- Touch Screen Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Password-protected control panel
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution, adjustable temperature
- display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Active temperature scale bar display
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Digital 24-hour temperature chart
- Temperature data logging
- USB port for data transfer and software updates
- Real-time operational display clock
- 4-20mA output
- Electronic troubleshooting guide
- Electronic QR Code to access Owner’s Manual & technical support contact Information
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Door ajar alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Operation indicator
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back
- Remote alarm contacts