1 Cu. Ft. Pharmacy Countertop Controlled Auto Defrost Freezer Freestanding
Our proprietary “Controlled Auto Defrost” technology provides the convenience of an auto-defrost design while still ensuring that vaccines remain at consistent and stable temperatures below 5°F (-15°C)
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are between 36° Fahrenheit and 46° Fahrenheit (or between 2° Celsius and 8° Celsius) in the refrigerator and between -58° Fahrenheit and +5° Fahrenheit (or between -50° Celsius and -15° Celsius) in the freezer.
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Height: 20 3/8"
- Controlled Auto defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1 Amp,1/8 HP
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 106 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display with sample simulated probe
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Operating temperature range: 5°F to -13°F (-15°C to -25°C)
- Auto defrost cycle every 6 hours: (at Set Point -11°F /-24°C)
Max air temp in empty freezer: 5°F (-15°C)
Max air temp in loaded freezer: 3°F (-16°C)
Max sample temp in empty freezer: 0°F (-18°C)
Max sample temp in loaded freezer: -4°F (-20°C)
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm