4 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Undercounter Freezer Freestanding (-40°C)
The Premier Freestanding Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms
Periodic defrosting is required.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handle
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Height: 32 1/8"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 2.2 Amps, 1/4 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 128 lbs.
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -37°C to -43°C