4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Undercounter Freezer Built-In, ADA
The Premier Built In Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
Periodic defrosting is required.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Two fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handle
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 24 ½”
Height: 31 15/16"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.5 Amps, 1/8 HP
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 133 lbs.
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C to -25°C