1.5 Cu. Ft. Standard Undercounter Freezer Freestanding
The Standard Free Standing Undercounter Freezers are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 1.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One fixed shelf
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 18 ½"
Depth: 19 ½"
Height: 19 ½"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/10 HP, 1.1 amps
- Shipping weight: 51 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Average cycle temperature: -20°C