35 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Premier Chromatography Refrigerator
The Premier Chromatography Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. One interior duplex electrical outlet and two side wall port holes are provided to simplify the setup and operation of laboratory procedures. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. All Chromatography units require two electrical outlets.
The temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 35 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Eight adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handle
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel casters (adds 4" to height)
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional two year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 41" access ports closed; 49” with access ports open
Depth: 31 3/4"
Height: 82 5/8" with casters; 78 5/8” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 6.2 Amps, 1/3 HP, BTU/HR 5265
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 425 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Standard Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back