12 Cu. Ft. Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet, Glass Door
Replaces part #: CRT-ABT-S12G
The Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets are purpose built for medical applications. These units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for medication storage at room temperature. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three adjustable shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Swivel Casters (3”)
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 29 ¾”
Height: 65 ¾” with casters; 62 ¼” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/5 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 258 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm