3 Cu. Ft. capacity Standard Refrigerator & Freezer Combination
The Dual Temp Standard units meets and exceeds the specifications of most general-purpose units and provides both refrigerator and freezer compartments and are provided with standard analog dial temperature thermostats.
The Standard Dual Temperature Combination Refrigerator/Freezer units are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Select models have freezers which feature a manual defrost operating system to limit product-damaging temperature spikes found in auto defrost units. Periodic manual defrosting is required.
Models with auto defrost freezer compartments have programmed defrost cycles that will reach air temperatures of approximately 0 degrees Celsius.
- Two shelves (1 full adjustable/ ½ fixed refrigerator) and 1 bin
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handles
- Leveling legs
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 19 ½”
Height: 33 ¾"
- Manual defrost freezer/cycle defrost refrigerator
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/6 HP; 1.3 Amps, 310 BTU's/hr
- Shipping weight: 100 lbs
- Mechanical thermostat
- Refrigerator temperature range: 0°C to 10°C
- Freezer temperature range: -8°C to -21°C