14 Cu. Ft. capacity Standard Flammable Storage Refrigerator with Natural Refrigerants
Product Number: ABT-HC-FRP-14
The Standard Flammable Storage Refrigerators meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety. These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
Models feature a microprocessor temperature controller, allowing for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats.
Models utilize environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) which vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 14 Cu. Ft. capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- 4 full / 1 half adjustable
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- One probe access port (3/4")
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- Natural, Hydrocarbon Refrigerant (R600a)
- Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:23 5/8" W x 24 3/8"D x 73"H
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 2.5 Amps, 1/5 HP
- ETL listed
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Shipping weight: 200 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°-10°C
- Digital Temperature Display
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarm
- Remote alarm contacts