14 Cu. Ft. Capacity Standard Flammable Storage Refrigerator
The Standard Flammable Storage Refrigerators Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
- 14 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One adjustable/two fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 29 ¾"
Depth: 34 ¼"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 236 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C