10.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Solid Door Compact Laboratory Refrigerator
The Premier compact laboratory refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
Available in glass or solid door models.
The Premier Compact Refrigerators take a large step forward in performance from past solid door general purpose units; offering a Digital temperature display and alarm module coupled with a microprocessor temperature controller.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Six adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Forced draft air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 26 ½"
- UL/C-UL listed
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/3 HP, 2.3 Amps
- Energy Consumption 2.42 kWh/day
- Shipping weight: 183 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display with sample simulated probe
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C