10.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Solid Door Compact Laboratory Refrigerator
The Premier compact laboratory refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
Freestanding models require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Six adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Forced draft air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 26 ½"
- UL/C-UL listed
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/3 HP, 2.3 Amps
- Energy Consumption 2.42 kWh/day
- Shipping weight: 183 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display with sample simulated probe
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C