47 Cu. Ft. Capacity Standard Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerator
Replaces part #: ABT-LS-47
The Standard Series Glass Laboratory Refrigerators are purpose built for scientific and medical applications. Standard Series Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerators feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
The temperature display and alarm module offers product security with a monitoring and alarm system. Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 47 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Eight adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handles
- Swivel casters (3 ½”)
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 54 1/8"
Depth: 33 ¼”
Height: 81 ¾” with casters; 78 ¼” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 4.5 Amps. 1/4 HP
- ETL Listed
- Shipping weight: 508 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C