49 Cu. Ft. Pass Thru Laboratory Refrigerator
These units feature both front and rear door access for applications where the loading and removal of product from both sides of the unit is required. Pass-Thru units are ideal for clean room and pharmacy IV preparation applications.
The Premier Pass-Thru Refrigerators also feature a microprocessor temperature controller that allows for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical thermostats. Samples and supplies are protected with an extensive package of temperature security and alarm features. In addition, a large digital display and solution bottle are installed to provide an accurate indication of sample temperatures.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 49 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Eight adjustable shelves
- Forced draft air circulation
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Casters (adds 4” to height)
- Heavy duty door handle
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 54 1/8”
Depth: 33 7/8"
Height: 82 5/8” with casters; 78 5/8” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 8.5 Amps, ½ HP, BTU/HR 7315
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 575 lbs
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back