10 cu. ft. Pharmacy Refrigerator & Freezer Combination with Glass Door
The Premier Pharmacy Dual Temp Combination units feature separate microprocessor temperature controller allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. REFRIGERATORS ONLY
All models are equipped with digital temperature displays for convenient monitoring. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. The freezer units feature either an automatic or manual defrost operating system. For manual defrost freezers, periodic manual defrosting is required.
This model requires 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 5.2 cu. ft. capacity (Refrigerator) / 4 cu. ft. capacity (Freezer)
- One glass swing door (fridge), one solid swing door (freezer)
- 2 fixed shelves (freezer); 3 adjustable shelves (fridge)
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Keyed door locks
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handles
- Stacking kit
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- White cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging Two
- year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 3/4"
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Manual defrost (freezer); Cycle defrost (refrigerator)
- 115V, 60 Hz
- 1.4 Amps, 1/8 HP (freezer); 1.3 Amps, 1/6 HP (refrigerator)
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 266 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range - Freezer:5°F – -13°F (-15°C – -25°C); Refrigerator: 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm