12 Cu. Ft. Pharmacy Refrigerator and Auto Defrost Freezer Combination with Glass Door
The Premier Pharmacy Dual Temp Combination units feature separate microprocessor temperature controller allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. REFRIGERATORS ONLY
All models are equipped with digital temperature displays for convenient monitoring. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. The freezer units feature either an automatic or manual defrost operating system. For manual defrost freezers, periodic manual defrosting is required.
This model requires 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 12 Cu. Ft. capacity (10.5 Ref./1.3 Freezer)
- Six adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall, Refrigerator
- Two adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall, Freezer
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation, Refrigerator and Freezer
- Forced draft circulation Refrigerator
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door locks
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handles
- Leveling legs
- Stacking kit
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- *Please note this unit requires 2 outlets.
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 26 ½"
Height: 80 ¼"
- Auto defrost freezer / cycle defrost refrigerator
- 115V, 60 Hz, 2.3 Amps refrigerator, 1 Amp freezer, 1/3 HP refrigerator, 1/8 HP freezer
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 289 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller, refrigerator and freezer
- Digital temperature display, refrigerator and freezer with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Adjustable operating temperature range:
Refrigerator: 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
Freezer: 5°F to -13°F (-15°C to -25°C)
- Auto defrost cycle every 6 hours:
Max air temp in empty freezer: 4.34°C
Max air temp in loaded freezer: -2.89°C
Max sample temp in empty freezer: -4.76°C
Max sample temp in loaded freezer: -9.58°C.
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms, refrigerator and freezer
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle, in both Refrigerator and Freezer
- Remote alarm contacts, refrigerator and freezer