9 Cu. Ft. Pharmacy Refrigerator and Freezer Combination with Glass Door
The Premier Pharmacy Dual Temp Combination units feature separate microprocessor temperature controller allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. REFRIGERATORS ONLY
All models are equipped with digital temperature displays for convenient monitoring. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. The freezer units feature either an automatic or manual defrost operating system. For manual defrost freezers, periodic manual defrosting is required.
This model is designed with a “front-breathing” ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 9 Cu. Ft. Capacity (4.6 Ref./4.2 Freezer)
- 2 adjustable/1 fixed shelves refrigerator with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall/2 fixed shelves freezer
- Back wall evaporator cover, Refrigerator
- Forced draft circulation, Refrigerator
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door locks
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handle, freezer; heavy duty door handle, refrigerator
- Leveling legs
- Stacking kit
- LED interior light, Refrigerator
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Exterior dimensions: 23 ¾” W x 25 ½”D x 66 ¾”H
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Please note this unit requires 2 outlets.
- *This product is available left hinged, product number
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾”
Depth: 25 ½”
Height: 66 ¾”
- Manual defrost freezer / cycle defrost refrigerator
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.74 Amps Refrigerator, 1.5 Amps Freezer, 1/8 HP Refrigerator and Freezer
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 282 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller, refrigerator and freezer
- Digital temperature display, refrigerator and freezer with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Adjustable operating temperature range:
Refrigerator: 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
Freezer: 5°F to -13°F (-15°C to -25°C)
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms, refrigerator and freezer
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle, in both Refrigerator and Freezer
- Remote alarm contacts, refrigerator and freezer