36 Cu. Ft. Pharmacy Solid Door Refrigerator
Replaces Part #PH-ABT-36S
Pharmacy Premier Series Refrigerators are Large Capacity Refrigerator Units for High Volume Pharmacies. Standard features include a microprocessor temperature controller and display for superior temperature control, verification, and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. An extensive package of audible and visual alarms is provided to protect critical samples and vaccines.
The temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller for additional product security.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 36 Cu. Ft. capacity
- 12 total shelves, 8 adjustable plus 4 additional
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel Casters (3 ½”)
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 39 ⅝”
Depth: 34 ¾”
Height: 81 ¾” with casters; 78 ¼” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 4.5 Amps, 1/4 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 360 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm
- Standard Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle