1 Cu. Ft. Pharmacy Countertop Freestanding Refrigerator With Glass Door-Left Hinged
The Pharmacy Premier Freestanding Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
The Premier Undercounter units offer a Digital temperature display and alarm module.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Integrated door handle
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty
Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 17 ¼”
Depth: 19 ¼”
Height: 21 ¼”
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 91 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable