2.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Pharmacy/Vaccine Undercounter Refrigerator Built-In
The Premier Pharmacy Freestanding Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Four adjustable shelves (two large, two small) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Pyxis®, Omnicell® and AcuDose RX® compatible
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 17 3/4"
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 30 3/4"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/8 HP
- Energy Consumption 0.58 kWh/day
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 85 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Remote alarm contacts