36 Cu. Ft. Standard Pharmacy Glass Door Refrigerators
Replaces part #: PH-ABT-S36G
The Pharmacy Standard Glass Laboratory Refrigerators are purpose built for scientific and medical applications. Standard Series Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerators feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
The temperature display and alarm module offers product security with a monitoring and alarm system. Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C to 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F to 5°F (or -50°C to -15°C) in the freezer.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 36 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Eight adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handles
- Swivel Casters (3 ½”)
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- High density urethane foam cabinet insulation
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 39 ⅝”
Depth: 34 ¾”
Height: 81 ¾” with casters; 78 ¼” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 4.5 Amps, 1/4 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 405 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm