49 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Stainless Steel Solid Door Pharma/Validation Laboratory Refrigerator
The Premier Stainless Steel Laboratory Validation Refrigerators are performance qualified to help satisfy qualification and validation requirements. These units feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security back with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 49 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Six shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handles
- Swivel casters (adds 5" to height)
- Interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 30 3/4"
Height: 83 1/4” with casters; 78 ¼” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 5.4 Amps, ½ HP, BTU/HR 7315
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 465 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back