4.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Undercounter Refrigerator Built-In
The Premier Built In Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (two adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back to prevent product from pushing against back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Recessed door handle
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 24 ½”
Height: 33 3/8"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.74 Amps, 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Energy Star Certified
- Shipping weight: 135 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C