4.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator Built-In, ADA
The Premier Built In Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The 4.6 cu. ft capacity laboratory grade refrigerator is ideal where space is at a premium in laboratory and research environments. This laboratory refrigerator meets ADA compliance with a total height of under 32 inches making it easily wheelchair accessible. The ADA-compliant refrigerator has all the features required for laboratory safety and security for critical cold storage in laboratory refrigeration and medical refrigeration applications.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (two adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back to prevent product from pushing against back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 24 ½”
Height: 31 15/16"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.74 Amps, 1/8 HP
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 150 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C