5 Cu. Ft. Capacity General Purpose Freestanding Undercounter Refrigerator
Product Number: ABT-HC-UCFS-0504W
The General Purpose Free Standing Undercounter Refrigerators are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (1 fixed/2 adjustable)
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handle
- Leveling legs
- Interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 20 1/4"
Height: 31 1/2"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/7 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 86 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Temperature range : 0°C to 10°C