4.6 Cu. Ft. Undercounter Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet, Built-In, Glass Door
The Undercounter Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Medications are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (two adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back to prevent product from pushing against back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 25 ½”
Height: 33 3/8"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.74 Amps, 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 150 lbs.
- *This product is available left hinged, product number CRT-ABT-HC-UCBI-0404G-LH
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm