ABS Auto Jr, 6000 Vials
The unique fiberglass restricted-opening neck design of the ABS Auto Jr. reduces LN₂ consumption rates far below other auto-filling units. Under laboratory testing providing one opening per day, the ABS Auto Jr. operated and maintained “cryogenic temperatures” for over a month on one 180-liter LN₂ supply tank. Competitive units can consume three or four supply tanks per month.
The Auto Jr is the economical auto-fill for every lab. Every Auto Jr comes standard with: 6ft. stainless-steel armor-plated transfer hose, 1/3 year parts and labor warranty, roller base, stainless steel inventory racks, and the Sentry LN2 Controller.
ABS Auto Jr. package systems are also available, including: ABS Auto Jr. Tank, Sentry LN2 Controller, stainless steel rack inventory system, transfer hose, CryoGloves, LN₂ measuring rod, and either fiberboard boxes (25 cell, 81 cell, 100 cell, or custom) or polycarbonate boxes (25 cell, 81 cell, or 100 cell).
- Sentry Controller
- UL-Listed Transformer
- Stainless steel armor-plated transfer hose
- State of the art hanging rack design
- Cast aluminum roller base
- Lid with locking provision & protective boot
- Fiberglass restricted opening neck design
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Three-year vacuum warranty
- Total Vial Capacity (2 ml Vial) – 6000
- Total Box Capacity* – 60
- Rack Capacity – 6
- Boxes Per Rack – 10
- Vials Per Box (2 ml) – 100
- LN2 Capacity (Liters) – 165
- Static Evaporation Rate** (Liters/Day) – 0.84
- Static Holding Time** (Days) – 194
- Power Requirement – 24 VAC
- Neck Diameter (mm) – 215.9
- Exterior Height (mm) – 990.6
- Exterior Diameter (mm) – 683.3
*Storage Boxes are 5 1/5'' x5 1/5'' 'x 2" with a cell capacity between 16-144.
**Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
- Temperature Display (°C)
- Level accuracy with 4 direct read sensors
- Large Format LED Display
- Alarm Ringback
- Redundant Level Sensor System
- Liquid Level Indicator
- Alarm Package (Audible, Visual and Remote)
º Level, High and Low
º High Temperature
º Sensor Failure
- Remote Monitoring System Available