Sample Storage in Canisters w/ Extended Time, 3.6 Liters
Sample Storage in Canisters with Extended Time are designed specifically for the user who has small to medium capacity requirements but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package.
Sample Storage in Canisters with Extra Time feature a reduced neck openings to insure superior temperature uniformity and economical liquid nitrogen evaporation rates. The user can utilize canes or straws for sample storage within.
Every tank comes standard with internal canisters to easily store canes and straws.
- Designed for small to medium capacity storage
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Convenient lightweight package
- Durable tamper-proof lid
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Spider design on platform for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters
- Safer operation & maintenance
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Three-year vacuum warranty
- Total Vial Capacity (5/cane) – N/A
- Number of Canisters – 6
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk) – 1122
- ½ cc Straws (10 Cane) - N/A
- LN2 Capacity (Liters) – 3.6
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day) – 0.13
- Normal Working Time** (Days) – 17
- Neck Diameter (in/mm) – 2.18/55.4
- Exterior Height (in/mm) – 16/406.4
- Exterior Diameter (in/mm) – 8.7/220.9
- Canister Height (in/mm) – 5/127
- Canister Diameter (in/mm) – 1.65/41.9
- Weight Empty (lbs/kg) – 8/3.6
- Weight Full (lbs/kg) – 14.4/6.5
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
**Normal Working Time is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operation conditions. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and any individual patterns of use.