23 Cu. Ft. Premier Stainless Steel Auto Defrost Pharmacy Freezer (-22°F Operation)
The Premier Stainless Steel Pharmacy Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller, allowing for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats.
Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of temperature security and alarm features.
Auto-Defrost design provides the convenience of a frost-free interior. However, chamber air temperatures do experience a moderate rise during defrost cycles.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines
- 23 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One swing solid door, self-closing, right hinged, not reversible
- 3 ea. adjustable shelves
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Integrated door handle
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Probe access port (3/4")
- Stainless steel exterior
- White-powder coated aluminum interior with 304 stainless steel floor
- Easily cleaned smooth interior
- Hydrocarbon natural refrigerant (R290)
- 2 year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional 3 year compressor parts warranty
- Auto defrost
- 4 swivel casters (5 3/4")
- Auto Defrost
- Exterior dimensions:
Height: 83 1/4” with casters; 77 1/2” without casters
- 115V, 60 Hz, 8 Amps, 3/4 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 327 lbs.
- Digital display microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature: -27°C to -35°C (-16°F to -31°F)
- Audible and visual Hi/Lo temperature alarm 2 probes;
- 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Probe attached to evaporator for defrost termination sensing
- Sensor error alarm
- Continuous product (simulated) temperature display
- Remote alarm contacts