4 Cu. Ft. Premier Pharmacy/Vaccine Undercounter Freestanding Freezer (-20°C)
The Premier Pharmacy Freestanding Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms
Periodic defrosting is required.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C to 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F to 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in the freezer.
- 4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Two fixed shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Recessed door handle
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 5/8"
Depth: 24 1/4”
Height: 32 3/16"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.4 Amps 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 91 lbs.
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5°F to -13°F (-15°C to -25°C)
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm