26 Cu. Ft. Capacity Standard Glass Door Chromatography Refrigerator
Replaces Part #: ABT-CS-26
The Standard Chromatography Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
One interior duplex electrical outlet and one side all port hole is provided to simplify the setup and operation of laboratory procedures. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
All Chromatography units require two electrical outlets.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines
- 26 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Four adjustable shelves (adjustable in 1/2" increments)
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Swivel casters (3 ½”)
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 29 1/8” access port closed; 33 ¼” with access port open
Depth: 36 ½”
Height: 81 ¾” H with casters; 78 ¼” H without casters.
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 amps, 1/5 HP
- ETL Listed
- Shipping weight: 355 lbs.
- Note: This unit requires (2) outlets
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature: 1°C to 10°C