20 cu. ft. capacity General Purpose Refrigerator & Freezer Combination
The General Purpose Dual Temperature units meet and exceed the specifications of most general-purpose units, providing both refrigerator and freezer compartments with standard analog dial temperature thermostats. Units are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Auto defrost freezer compartments have programmed defrost cycles that will reach air temperatures of approximately 0 degrees Celsius.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
- Three shelves, refrigerator (one fixed, two adjustable); one fixed shelf, freezer
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handles
- Leveling legs
- Interior refrigerator light
- Two probe access ports (3/8"); one, refrigerator/one, freezer
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R600a)
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 34 1/8"
- Auto defrost (Freezer); Cycle defrost (Refrigerator)
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps
- Shipping weight: 231 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Refrigerator temperature range : 0°C to 10°C
- Freezer chamber: -15°C to -10°C with two auto defrost cycles warming to 0°C per day