72 Cu. Ft. Pharmacy Stainless Steel Laboratory Refrigerator
The Premier Pharmacy Stainless Steel Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller, allowing for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats.
Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of temperature security and alarm features.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle Sensor error alarm
- Continuous product (simulated) temperature display Remote alarm contacts
- Forced draft air circulation Keyed door locks
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal Integrated door handle
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled Probe access port (3/4")
- Stainless steel exterior
- White-powder coated aluminum interior with 304 stainless steel floor Easily cleaned smooth interior
- Hydrocarbon natural refrigerant (R290)
- 2 year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional 3 year compressor parts warranty
- 6 swivel casters (5 3/4")
- Temperature Monitor Device - complies with the current CDC guidelines, 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory, °F/°C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temperature alarms
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 35 3/4”
Height: 83 1/4” with casters; 77 1/2” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 7.5 Amps, 1/2 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 666 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F to 46°F