1 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Pharmacy/Vaccine Countertop Refrigerator Freestanding
The Premier Pharmacy Freestanding Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Integrated door handle
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 17 ¼”
Depth: 19 ¼”
Height: 21 ¼”
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/8 HP
- Energy Consumption 0.71 kWh/day
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 91 lbs.
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm