5.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Undercounter Refrigerator Freestanding
The Premier Freestanding Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 3/4"
Height: 32 1/8"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.3 Amps, 1/6 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 129 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C – 10°C
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle