5.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Undercounter Refrigerator Freestanding
The Premier Freestanding Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The 5.2 cu. ft capacity laboratory grade refrigerator is ideal where space is at a premium in laboratory and research environments. Enhancing its compact size, the ABT-HC-UCFS-0504G refrigerator needs only four inches of clearance on the sides and back, enabling ease in placement and optimizing workflow.
The ABT-HC-UCFS-0504G purpose-built laboratory refrigerator is one of the most popular products within ABS’s growing Energy Star Certified portfolio. ABS undercounter laboratory refrigerators with natural refrigerants have significantly lower energy consumption compared to models using HFC refrigerants.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
Please visit our Blog page with more information on this unit by clicking the following link:
- Three adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 3/4"
Height: 32 1/8"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.3 Amps, 1/6 HP
- Energy Star Certified
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 129 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle