4 Cu. Ft. Standard Undercounter Flammable Storage Freestanding Freezer
The Standard Flammable Storage Freezers NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
The Standard Freestanding Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms
Periodic defrosting is required.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 4 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Two fixed shelves with three removable baskets
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handle
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 5/8"
Depth: 24 ¼ "
Height: 32 3/16"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.2 Amps, 1/9 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 118 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C to -25°C